- Ensure that Googlebot can crawl your job posting web pages (not protected by a robots.txt file or robots Meta tag).
- Ensure that your host load settings allow for frequent crawls.
- Make sure you follow our guidelines.
- Add job posting structured data to your web page.
- If you have several copies of the same job posting on your site hosted under different URLs, use canonical URLs on each copy of the page.
- Test and preview your structured data.
- Keep Google informed by doing one of the following actions:
Now a days Job Posting on Google Search Engine You Will get Huge Response Adding structured data makes your job postings eligible to appear in a special user experience in Google Search results Results included in enriched search results: Your postings can be eligible to be displayed in the job search experience on Google, featuring your logo, reviews, ratings, and job details. More, motivated applicants: The new user experience enables job seekers to filter by various criteria like location or job title, meaning you’re more likely to attract applicants who are looking exactly for that job. Increased chances of discovery and conversion: Job seekers will have a new avenue to interact with your postings and click through to your site Method of Job Posting: